+ -

Pages

Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

Yuna

Random Awesome


its all began
at the show one weekend
i was a friend of your cousin said
"hey how you've been"
and with your checkered shirt on
and my Reebok shoes on
Lets watch somethin' random
turn to something awesome


and i smile i love no
i laugh happier somehow
no i dont know what is up with me
i much too laugh recently
no, they dont know aobut us
wheh we're exchanging glances
we'll figure out one day 
what happened on your 24th birthday


its all began with a simple confession
you had an urge to kiss me and i was the verge to miss you
and it happen, no.
we don understand, no.
i won't even budge before we didnt hang out much
so save me in your playlist
so, you wont forget this
aand if this dont quite go your away
you will still have me on replay..

Rocket


your like a rocket in my mind
that waiting to define everything about me no one knew
and you stick like a poster on my wall
as if you dont wanna move


i got no money on my pocket
nobody to rock with but you
but you know me i dont seem to roll
somehow we manged to get through
people come and people go
and people gonna come some more
they pick a fight
but its alright
at least i get to see you toninght
tonight


i cant believe we almost got a famous for nothin' baby
you came the last minute of --- to save me
i cant believe we almost got a famous fornothin' baby
cause even if they go away
i got the feeling that your gonna stay


its like im picking up a miracle off the sidewalk
like kitten in the box
dont contemplate your self, you say
cause your all you've got
i am a --- and pathetic at the same time unlike you
baby you've got no move and you think im gooad at what i do..
5 Catatan...: Yuna Random Awesome its all began at the show one weekend i was a friend of your cousin said "hey how you've been" and with ...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

< >